Chester County Personal Injury Lawyers
Chester County, Pennsylvania is part of the Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington metropolitan region and located in the Delaware Valley. With a county seat in West Chester, Chester County is also home to many busy suburbs and major highways. This heavily trafficked area puts both residents and visitors at risk for a wide variety of accidents with serious injuries each year.
Our Chester County personal injury lawyers at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC understand the many struggles our clients face after an accident. Our top-rated attorneys have secured millions in settlements and verdicts for personal injury clients for over the last 15 years. If you or someone you love has been harmed as the result of someone else’s negligence, our dedicated legal team can help.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle?
At McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC, our extensive experience allows us to handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Products liability
- Slip and falls
- Train accidents and derailments
- Truck accidents
- Water contamination
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful death
Why Should I Hire a Chester County Personal Injury Lawyer?
When clients reach out to McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC, they have the opportunity for high quality and affordable legal representation. We are committed to each new client who comes to one of our law offices or who contacts us online. Our personal injury lawyers will take the time to address your specific concerns or needs, while working towards the ultimate goal of a successful and fair outcome.
Accessibility to our clients at every step of the legal process is a priority of our practice. We are always available to address any questions or concerns that may arise throughout your personal injury case. Our attorneys prioritize our clients’ cases in order to work towards the best possible outcome. We form strong professional relationships with our clients, which allows us to assist them with all of their current and future legal needs.
What Should I Do After Being Injured in a Chester County Accident?
The first step to take after being injured in an accident is to get immediate medical attention. This is important not only for your health and safety, but also to document a record for any future legal proceedings. The next step is to contact an experienced Chester County personal injury lawyer who can protect your rights and best interests.
You may have a lot of questions or concerns following an accident. Some FAQs we receive include:
- Do you offer free consultations? Yes, we offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency basis. This means you pay nothing until we win a financial award for your personal injury case.
- What is my personal injury claim worth? Every case is different, and the value of a claim depends on the type of accident and the extent of injury. However, the average settlement for personal injury cases is anywhere between $3,000 and $75,000.
- What is the deadline to file a personal injury claim in Pennsylvania? The statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Pennsylvania is two years from the date of the injury or accident, with very limited exceptions. For this reason, it is important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident.
- Is it worth it to hire a Chester County personal injury lawyer? Those who have been injured in an accident should hire a Chester County personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our team can help prove fault and liability and ensure that your case will be handled in a timely and efficient manner. Clients who work with an experienced personal injury lawyer are more likely to recover higher compensation.
Chester County Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC Fight to Obtain Maximum Compensation for Our Clients
At our firm, we know that when someone hires an attorney, they put their trust in the hands of their legal advocate. We take that responsibility to heart, and we work to achieve the best possible outcome for every client. Our dedicated Chester County personal injury lawyers at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC strive to give all of our clients the peace of mind knowing their case and future are in good hands. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 215-569-8488 or contact us online. Located in Philadelphia and Abington, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware, we serve clients throughout