Newark Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting for Maximum Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
After an injury, you will be faced with the reality of medical care and recuperation, and the numerous costs of recovery. You may not be able to return to work. You may need assistance to do the everyday chores that you once accomplished easily. That is why it is essential to have the right lawyer on your side to fight for your rights, and to work with precision and passion toward the greatest financial compensation possible for your injury.
Accountability for Your Injury
Although there is no way to turn back time and take away the trauma of your injury, we will hold accountable those whose negligence, recklessness, irresponsibility, or violence caused your injury. You may be entitled to financial compensation for the following:
- Medical care – This may include ambulance transport, initial medical evaluations, medical treatment, medications, therapy and rehabilitation, home health aide care, medical equipment, transportation costs to and from medical appointments, and more.
- Lost wages – Naturally you may lose time at work while you recover from your injuries. We can help you to recover both past and future lost wages.
- Property damage – In addition to your own physical injuries, you may have had damage to your property – such as in a car accident. We can help you recover compensation for any property damage or losses.
- Household expenses – After an injury, you may not be able to accomplish certain household chores, such as dog walking, lawn-mowing and more.
- Cancelled trips – After an accident, you may have to alter or postpone plans, which could mean losing money on airline tickets, vacation rentals, and more.
- Pain and suffering – You may be entitled to financial compensation for the pain and suffering you have endured because of an injury.
- Emotional suffering – You can be compensated for the anxiety and psychological distress you have suffered, and counseling may be covered.
- Punitive damages – In some cases, punitive damages may be awarded, such as when the offender’s behavior was particularly reprehensible.
- More – Depending on your circumstances, there may be other financial compensation available to you.
What is a Personal Injury?
A personal injury can occur during any of a wide range of accidents and can fall into several categories, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents – Car accident injuries can include minor strains and sprains, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), and much more.
- Birth injuries – The most vulnerable victims injured during delivery or immediately after birth may suffer lifelong effects.
- Medical malpractice – When you entrust your health to a medical practitioner, you are entitled to the highest level of care.
- Premises liability – A private property owner, a municipality, and a business owner has the legal responsibility of maintaining that property so that is safe and free of recognized hazards.
- Slip and fall – This can happen on a sidewalk, in the workplace, or any place that has not been properly maintained.
- Workplace accidents – When you are injured at work, we can help you to file a Workers’ Compensation claim, and any appropriate third-party claims as well.
Newark Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC Will Fight Fearlessly for Maximum Financial Compensation
You have nothing to lose – and everything to gain – when you accept a free consultation from a Newark personal injury lawyer at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC. We understand the trauma and the challenges you will have to deal with after an injury. We will serve as both a buffer between you and the insurance companies, and as your warrior in the courtroom, working fearlessly to uphold your rights and obtain the maximum possible compensation for your injuries. Call 302-888-1221 or contact us online for your free consultation. We serve clients in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.