Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers
Our goal is maximizing the compensation you recover
Accidents wreak havoc on victims and their families. Our Delaware personal injury lawyers advocate tenaciously on your behalf. Our reputation speaks for itself throughout Delaware – we maximize compensation for injured accident victims. At McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC, we have recovered more than $100 million in just the last ten years for injury victims and their families.
Common personal injury lawsuits
Our Delaware personal injury lawyers represent victims throughout the state in every type of personal injury action. We draw upon our extensive litigation experience to develop winning strategies for you. The most common types of Delaware personal injury lawsuits include:
- Construction accidents – Construction workers are exposed to some of the most dangerous working conditions every day. Some of the most common types of construction accidents include building collapse, equipment failure, falls, power surges and scaffolding accidents.
- Medical malpractice — Healthcare professionals owe a duty of care to every patient they see. Our Delaware medical malpractice attorneys take aggressive legal action against healthcare professionals that negligently harm their patients.
- Motor vehicle accidents — Many motor vehicle accidents are caused by the negligence of someone. Our Delaware personal injury lawyers uncover who was at fault to recover the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered. Our team handles all types of cases including but not limited to bicycle accidents, bus accidents, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, train derailments and truck accidents.
- Personal injuries — A serious injury wreaks havoc on our life and causes undue stress from the uncertainty that follows. We make your future less certain by recovering the compensation that ensures your financial security after a serious injury.
- Premises liability — Premises liability covers a broad umbrella of lawsuit types including slip and fall accidents. You may be entitled to monetary damages whenever you suffer an injury on someone else’s property.
- Products liability — Manufacturers and distributors are accountable for the goods they sell. You can recover compensation for products liability after an injury due to a design defect, failure to warn or lack of inspection. Claims may involve automotive defects, household products and dangerous or defective drugs and medical devices.
- Railroad injuries and FELA claims — The lawsuits the come from railroad injuries and FELA claims are among the most complex bodies of law. You cannot afford to trust your case with just any Delaware personal injury attorney.
Anticipating your future financial needs
Damages in a personal injury lawsuit are not just given out indiscriminately. Every dollar of damages you recover from a defendant must be battled for and convincingly proven. The success of our Delaware personal injury lawyers has come from our proven efficacy at persuading courts of our clients’ future medical needs and the suffering endured from injuries. We fight until you get the money you deserve.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with the Experienced Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers from McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC
The sooner you call McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC, the sooner you may be able to recover damages for your case. Our Delaware personal injury lawyers are here to answer your questions and get started working on your case right away. You can schedule a free initial consultation by calling us at 302-888-1221 or 215-569-8488 or you can contact us online.