Winning Philadelphia Personal Injury Firm McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC Secured Over $100 Million in Verdicts and Settlements for Injury Victims in Prestigious History of Firm
Philadelphia, Pa. — McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC LLC, a leading personal injury and civil litigation firm with a history of winning cases in Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware, marks its anniversary by celebrating their success in securing more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements during the firm’s history. The firm works on behalf of victims injured due to motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, and products liability.
The Philadelphia personal injury lawyers at McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC attribute their hard work, attention to detail and creative approaches to trial to their desire to fight for maximum compensation for each client. This goal has enabled them to secure millions of dollars for clients, including:
- $6,000,000 verdict for one man who died and another man who was injured due to the negligence of a highway construction company
- $5,000,000 structured settlement against a physician for failure to timely diagnose cancer and for surgical malpractice
- $3,600,000 verdict against Pathmark for a man who suffered fatal injuries from a fall
- $2,700,000 verdict on behalf of a man who sustained a traumatic brain injury in a tractor trailer accident
- $2,550,000 settlement on behalf of a man injured in a motorcycle accident with a commercial vehicle
- $2,300,00 settlement on behalf of a man who fell 10 feet from a ladder and injured both feet and ankles
- $2,225,000 verdict on behalf of a man who sustained multiple fractures and required surgery after being struck by a drunk driver
Managing Partner Brian A. Wall, Jr. says McCann & Wall is committed to continuing its aggressive legal advocacy to obtain multimillion-dollar outcomes for injury victims and their families. Wall notes, “We don’t accept minimum settlements just to get a case resolved – we will take cases to trial if necessary to obtain justice for our clients. Standing up for those suffering pain and injury due to the negligence of others is the benchmark of our practice.”
McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC LLC has been recognized by their peers on numerous occasions for their record of success and accomplishments in the legal community, including selection as a 2013 Super Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine for the seventh consecutive year. Founding member Robert E. McCann is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to attorneys with records of winning million- and multi-million-dollar settlements.
About McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC LLC: McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC LLC, a personal injury law firm with offices in Philadelphia and Wilmington, Delaware, has significant experience and success obtaining multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of victims suffering a wide range of injuries, including brain injuries, paralysis and loss of limbs. McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC LLC’s Philadelphia office is located at 1500 John F Kennedy Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Additional information about McCann Dillon Jaffe & Lamb, LLC may be obtained from the firm’s website at www.McCannWallInjuryLaw.com or by calling 215-569-8488.